An update to WatchMe (v 2.1.3) is now available for download. This new version includes the following changes:
- Added default file names when exporting timer data.
- The inactivity notification no longer opens a new dialog box every time it fires – only a single dialog box will be displayed no matter how long the timers are inactive. No more closing a bunch of warning windows when you leave the app running over the weekend.
- Fixed an issue where an “object” error may occur while deleting a timer.
- Reworked the internal timing code to to improve its precision and efficiency.
- Added code to not allow tabs to have the same name.
- Made the hour, minute and seconds controls larger when setting up a timer alert.
Visit the download page to get this latest version. Just copy the new executable over top of your existing WatchMe.exe file.