WatchMe is a feature-rich timer program that can be used to track time for a number of different tasks or events together or independently of one another. You can create any number of timers, give each one a name and record additional notes and information about what you are timing – a great solution for those who need to track their time for hourly billing, timesheets and more.
Download the latest version (v 2.4.2) – Released July 19, 2016
To install, simply unzip the file and copy the executable onto your PC and run it. To upgrade your old version, simply overwrite your old EXE file with this latest version.
Click here to view the latest change log to see what new features are included in this version.
- Timers to track elapsed time (like a stopwatch) and countdowns (3…2…1…blastoff!)
- Create as many timers and countdowns as you need. Have lots of things to track? Group your timers and countdowns into multiple tabs.
- Ability to manage multiple timers at once
- Group timers into multiple tabs for easier management
- Give each timer a unique name
- Display time in a number of formats including fractions of an hour, hours/minutes/seconds, minutes, $/hour and more
- Store notes and comments on each timer
- Quickly copy and paste time into other time tracking programs and billing programs
- Easily adjust the time displayed on timer (in case you forgot to start it)
- View total time for a grouping of timers
- View total time accumulated across all of your timers
- “Focus Light” that, when set to your working patterns, will help keep you focused while you work
- Timer alerts that can notify you after a set period of time has elapsed
- Flag your timers with different colours to help organize your tasks
- Export timers and tabs to XML or CSV
- Copy multiple timers to the clipboard in a variety of formats for pasting into invoices, emails, time sheets, work logs, etc.
- API that allows integration with other applications
- No install program – just copy the executable and run
- And much more…
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
Have multiple timers and countdowns running at the same time. You can also set it so only one timer can be operational at a time – a great way to quickly keep only a single timer running while hopping between tasks.
Timers and countdowns can display their time in a variety of formats including fractions of an hour – handy if you have enter fractions of an hour into your timesheets or billing programs.