WatchMe is a feature-rich timer program that can be used to track time for a number of different tasks or events together or independently of one another. You can create any number of timers, give each one name and record additional notes and information about what you are timing – a great solution for those who need to track their time for hourly billing, timesheets and more.
Download the latest version (v 2.3.2) – Released December 13, 2013
To install simply copy the executable onto your PC and run it. If you are running an older version of WatchMe, simply overwrite the old EXE file with this latest version.
Click here to view the latest change log to see what new features are included in this version.
- Timers to track elapsed time (like a stopwatch) and countdowns (3…2…1…blastoff!)
- Ability to manage multiple timers at once
- Group timers into multiple tabs for easier management
- Give each timer a unique name
- Display time in a number of formats including fractions of an hour, hours/minutes/seconds, minutes, $/hour and more
- Store notes and comments on each timer
- Quickly copy and paste time into other time tracking programs and billing programs
- Easily adjust the time displayed on timer (in case you forgot to start it)
- View total time for a grouping of timers
- View total time accumulated across all of your timers
- “Focus Light” that, when set to your working patterns, will help keep you focused while you work
- Timer alerts that can notify you after a set period of time has elapsed
- Flag your timers with different colours to help organize your tasks
- Export timers and tabs to XML or CSV
- API that allows integration with other applications
- No install program – just copy the executable and run
- And much more…
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
Have multiple timers and countdowns running at the same time. You can also set it so only one timer can be operational at a time – a great way to quickly keep only a single timer running while hopping between tasks.
Timers and countdowns can display their time in a variety of formats including fractions of an hour – handy if you have enter fractions of an hour into your timesheets or billing programs.
- The 5 Strategies Of Highly Productive Entrepreneurs – Online Cashflow Mastery
- 5 Free Time Tracking Software For Windows || Free Software
- カウントダウンタイマーを複数セット出来るフリーソフト厳選。 – ゲーム攻略航海日誌
- Flamebrain Technologies » Version 2.3.2 Released
- How to Monitor Time Spent on Your Tasks with ‘WatchMe’ [Windows]
- 20 Free Stopwatch Software for Windows | olwiki
- 5 Tips You Can Use Today to Increase Your Work-From-Home Productivity | Prosperity Clicks
- Freebies and Biz Helpers | Seymour Products
- Flamebrain Technologies » Version 2.2 is Here!
- Keep Track of Time Spent on Projects with WatchMe
- Set Alarms on Windows with WatchMe | Making Windows Easy – All Things Microsoft, Software, and the Web
- Set Up Multiple Alarms & Timers « தேடினேன் வந்தது…!
- Cool Websites and Tools [April 22nd 2012] | AppsTube.eu
- WatchMe Gives you a Multiple Alarm Desktop Timer « Daniel C's Tech Beat
- Set Up Timed Playlists and Non-Intrusive Distractions to Help You Stay Focused and Productive | Got2.Me
- Cum să-ți sune ceasul / Program alarma PC 2012 | XuX.ro
- Agende suas tarefas (relógio–cronômetro gratuito com múltiplos alarmes e lembretes) | Dicas do Fábio
- WatchMe: creare e gestire un numero illimitato di timer da un'unica finestra | IdeaGeek.it
- Keep Track Of Multiple Timers With WatchMe
- WatchMe 時間管理計時軟體，電腦上的多工萬用手錶 | 人在东华
- Flamebrain Technologies » Version 2.1.3 Released
- Flamebrain Technologies » Version 2.1.2 Released
- Flamebrain Technologies » Version 2.1.1 of WatchMe Released