Everything you wanted to know about “Going Pro”…
Q: What features do I get if I Go Pro?
A: Here’s a list of features and benefits that only “Pro” users get:
- You can manually enter the time to display on a timer in either dd:hh:mm:ss.sss format or in fractions of an hour.
- You can configure the system to warn you when a timer has been running too long. Available in the options (System > Options or Ctrl-O) (v2.4.4)
- You can set up a timer or countdown to reset automatically every time the application starts.
- Countdowns can be set up to start or stop another Countdown or Timer when they hit 0. (v2.4.8)
- Countdowns can be configured to automatically restart or reset when they hit 0.
- Ability to copy timer information to the clipboard (in any user-definable format) – great for use time sheets, work logs and invoices. (v2.4.0)
- Hovering over the time display shows the last times that a timer or countdown was started, stopped or reset. (v2.4.5)
- Recent task switches appear when you hover over the focus light.
- WCF Service layer that provides other applications with the ability to automate and pull data from WatchMe. Click here for more information.
- A smug sense of superiority – you’re Pro now. 😉
- and more to come in future versions…
Q: Sounds good, so how do I “Go Pro”?
A: All you have to do is make a donation right here.
Q: I made my donation. Where’s my key?
A: At the current time I am handling key requests manually so it may take a day or so for me to get the key back to you via email. If you donated and haven’t gotten your key, send an email to support (at) flamebrain (dot) com.