Everything you wanted to know about “Going Pro”…
Q: What features do I get if I “Go “?
A: Here’s what only “Pro” users get:
- You can manually enter the time to display on a timer
- You can configure the system to warn you when a timer has been running too long. Available in the options (System > Options or Ctrl-O) (v2.4.4)
- You can setup a timer or countdown to reset automatically every time the application starts.
- Ability to copy timer information to the clipboard (in any user-definable format) – great for use time sheets, work logs and invoices. (v2.4.0)
- Recent task switches appear when you hover over the focus light (available to “Pro” users only).
- WCF Service layer that provides other applications the ability to automate and pull data from WatchMe (available to “Pro” users only). Click here for more information.
- A smug sense of superiority – you’re “Pro” now. 😉
- and more to come in future versions…
Q: Sounds good, so how do I “Go Pro”?
A: All you have to do is make a donation right here.
Q: I made my donation. Where’s my key?
A: At the current time I am handling key requests manually so it may take a day or so for me to get the key back to you via email. If you donated and haven’t gotten your key, send an email to support (at) flamebrain (dot) com.