Posts tagged update
The latest version of WatchMe (v 2.3.1) is now available for download. This is a maintenance release that includes bug fixes (primarily to fix the “Cannot find the file specified” error).
There have been a number of reports of a “Cannot find the file specified : System.Web” error whenever the latest version of WatchMe is doing a version check. I have a fix that I just finished working on and I will test it for the next day or so. I plan to release the fix on Thursday (or sooner if everything looks good).
Of course if you’re having this issue, your version of WatchMe can’t phone home to let you know when the new fix is available.
I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused anyone.
P.S. I will personally email those of you that reported the issue as soon as the fix is available.
An update to WatchMe (v 2.1.3) is now available for download. This new version includes the following changes:
- Added default file names when exporting timer data.
- The inactivity notification no longer opens a new dialog box every time it fires – only a single dialog box will be displayed no matter how long the timers are inactive. No more closing a bunch of warning windows when you leave the app running over the weekend.
- Fixed an issue where an “object” error may occur while deleting a timer.
- Reworked the internal timing code to to improve its precision and efficiency.
- Added code to not allow tabs to have the same name.
- Made the hour, minute and seconds controls larger when setting up a timer alert.
A new version of Watchme (ver 2.1.2) has just been released. This new version includes the following new features and fixes:
- Fixed an issue with the Focus Light not moving down the screen when new timers were added.
- Increased the maximum text size for a timer note to 10,000 characters.
- Added the ability to export the timers for the active tab only.
- Added new keyboard shortcuts (PgUp, Alt – PgUp, PgDn, Alt – PgDn) to increase and decrease the time displayed in a timer. Focus must be in the timer’s textbox for this to work.
A new version of Watchme (ver 2.1.1) has been released. This new version includes the following new features and fixes:
- A new “Minutes” timer format that displays your time in minutes only.
- New functionality to automatically check for new versions of WatchMe.
- A fix for the “valid Date Time” error that would occur with different regional settings.