Version 2.3.2 of WatchMe was just released. You can download it from here.
New features include:
- Recent task switches appear when you hover over the focus light (available to “Pro” users only).
- New WCF Service layer that provides other applications the ability to automate and pull data from WatchMe (available to “Pro” users only). Click here for more information.
- Fixed bug where Alt + F4 wasn’t closing the application.
- Ctrl + Shift + T now toggles the “Show Totals” option.
Check out the release notes for a full list of new features.
The latest version of WatchMe (v 2.3.1) is now available for download. This is a maintenance release that includes bug fixes (primarily to fix the “Cannot find the file specified” error).
There have been a number of reports of a “Cannot find the file specified : System.Web” error whenever the latest version of WatchMe is doing a version check. I have a fix that I just finished working on and I will test it for the next day or so. I plan to release the fix on Thursday (or sooner if everything looks good).
Of course if you’re having this issue, your version of WatchMe can’t phone home to let you know when the new fix is available. 🙂
Keep an eye on the download page, or monitor either Twitter or Facebook to see when the new version is available.
I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused anyone.
P.S. I will personally email those of you that reported the issue as soon as the fix is available.
An update to WatchMe (v 2.1.3) is now available for download. This new version includes the following changes:
- Added default file names when exporting timer data.
- The inactivity notification no longer opens a new dialog box every time it fires – only a single dialog box will be displayed no matter how long the timers are inactive. No more closing a bunch of warning windows when you leave the app running over the weekend.
- Fixed an issue where an “object” error may occur while deleting a timer.
- Reworked the internal timing code to to improve its precision and efficiency.
- Added code to not allow tabs to have the same name.
- Made the hour, minute and seconds controls larger when setting up a timer alert.
Visit the download page to get this latest version. Just copy the new executable over top of your existing WatchMe.exe file.