It’s been a long time since a new version of WatchMe has hit the streets – I apologize for the long delay; it’s been busy around here with the new baby (excuses, excuses). My plan going forward is to try and release smaller versions more frequently so there isn’t such a long wait between updates.
But enough yapping, Here’s the highlights of the new release:
- A new “Tenths of an Hour” timer/countdown format.
- A new “Days:Hours:Mins:Secs” timer/countdown format.
- I made some adjustments so the application works better for visually impaired users using screen readers.
- The context menu on the Timers and Controls is now accessible by right clicking anywhere on the control, not just on the time display.
- When WatchMe is started, it will open to the last active tab.
- A new “Copy all Timers to the Clipboard” function that is available under the Timers menu (for “Pro” users only). Information from your timers can be copied to the clipboard in any number of formats (configurable by creating CTF files – see the copy info help page for more details) so they can then be pasted directly into other applications, invoices, emails, work logs, etc.
Make sure to go to the download page to get the latest version. Enjoy!